Skip to content


I swear I saw that rag move!

~Unsuspecting victim of a Rongy attack
Planet of origin: Siega
Forms of damage
Bite: 18
Gnaw: 18
Attacks per turn: 1
Initiative: 30 (Fast)
Height: ? cm
Average weight: 12 kg
Average health: 27
First appearance: Chapter 7

Rongies come from the Siega planet where they are very common. Rongy was first observed and described in Hungary. They are commonly called Rongy, which in Hungarian means “rag”, and this name is commonly adopted. The creature does look like a rag, especially when it hangs motionlessly attached to a wall. Rongy is a relatively small flying predator, but despite its inconspicuous body structure, it does not hunt small creatures, but prey by attacking much larger victims. He usually attacks them from behind, flying relatively slowly but noiselessly. When it passes its victim in flight, it instantly sinks its teeth and bites off a fragment of her body. Rongy’s jaw has very sharp, razor-like teeth, thanks to which it can quickly bite off a piece of the victim’s body (and during flight). The creature previously preyed on known species and occasionally attacked humans, but the situation changes from month to month and more and more people are attacked and killed by these small creatures – mainly by very dangerous attacks on the neck. It’s best to protect yourself from Rongies by wearing high leather collars to protect your neck. Remember not to ignore gray leather rags hanging on walls or lying on shelves – these are very often Rongies waiting for an opportunity to perform a silent attack. Some Rongy species are extremely dangerous because they have the ability to hit victims with a powerful electromagnetic beam so powerful that it can cause protein coagulation and severe skin damage. Often an additional effect of such an attack is the appearance of a Demon, so it is recommended to kill Rongy as soon as possible or leave the place of detection.



Rongy’s weakness heatmap

Rongy’s weakness map represents the probability of weak points spawning on various alien body parts. Green color highlights the areas where these points generate less often, whereas, in the places marked red, they appear most frequently. Please note that in no way does it affect the damage dealt unless you attack the weak point directly.

Special action (Grip of the Claws)

Rongy’s special action
  • Rongy’s gripping claws are causing one of the survivors to bleed.
  • There’s a 20% chance the creature’s special action will activate.
  • One of the survivors will have a bleeding effect throughout the entire fight.


Rongy is a delicate creature, weighing only 12 kilograms. However, it’s almost impossible to poison or stun this creature. They are very easily triggered to focus on one specific enemy.

  •  Bleed – 80% resistance
  •  Blind – 40% vulnerability
  •  Dizzy – 57% resistance
  •  Fear – 5% vulnerability
  •  Hatred – 90% vulnerability
  •  Ignite – 60% vulnerability
  •  Poison – 100% resistance
  •  Stun – 110% resistance

Resistances affect a weapon’s base debuff multiplier (100%). With no resistance, the chance to apply a debuff is what you see on a weapon’s card. So, for example, if your weapon has a 10% Bleed enhancement, each hit with that weapon has 10% (base chance) * (100% – 0%) (base debuff multiplier) = 10% chance to apply Poison debuff. However, with Rongies’ 80% resistance against the debuff, that number is lowered to 10% * (100% – 80%) = 2% chance. Alternatively, a weapon with a 10% Hatred enhancement would be more effective due to Rongy being vulnerable to the Hatred debuff. 10% * (100% + 90%) = 19% chance to make the target hate you.

Useful knowledge

These facts increase your chance to successfully obtain alien-specific loot:

Rongy Bone Mesh:
Rongy Tonsil:


When killed, Rongy has a chance to drop:

Rongy Bone Mesh

Phenomenally flexible and strong mesh, brilliant for making nets, backpacks and even tights.

Rongy Tonsil

Be careful not to carry with any metal objects! Used for the production of powerful magnetic weapons.

Related events

  • None