Kekik

YES, dinosaurs are real now!

~Jurassic Park fangirl
Kekik
Planet of origin: Sinsecta
Forms of damage
Bite: 65
Claw: 35
Attacks per turn: 1-2
Initiative: 45 (Very fast)
Height: 380 cm
Average weight: 8134 kg
Average health: 260
First appearance: Chapter 15

Kekik is a hunter with a relatively huge health pool and surprising speed for players who see it for the first time. They don’t fear anything and can dish out heavy damage. Killing them can be a challenge for mid-game players.

Contents

Weaknesses

Kekik’s weakness heatmap

Kekik’s weakness map represents the probability of weak points spawning on various alien body parts. Green color highlights the areas where these points generate less often, whereas, in the places marked red, they appear most frequently. Please note that in no way does it affect the damage dealt unless you attack the weak point directly. So, for example, if you target the upper torso when no weak point is present, you’ll get the same result as if you tried to attack legs.

Resistances

Kekiks are hunters with minor vulnerabilities to many things, but, unsurprisingly, they are rarely scared away, even when using the heaviest attacks.

  •  Bleed – 10% vulnerability
  •  Blind – 3% vulnerability
  •  Dizzy – 2% vulnerability
  •  Fear – 80% resistance
  •  Hatred – 5% vulnerability
  •  Ignite – 4% vulnerability
  •  Poison – 2% vulnerability
  •  Stun – 3% vulnerability

Resistances affect a weapon’s base debuff multiplier (100%). With no resistance, the chance to apply a debuff is what you see on a weapon’s card. So, for example, if your weapon has a 10% Fear enhancement, each hit with that weapon has 10% (base chance) * (100% – 0%) (base debuff multiplier) = 10% chance to apply the Fear debuff. However, with Kekik’s 80% resistance against the debuff, that number is reduced to only 10% * (100% – 80%) = 2% chance. Alternatively, a weapon with a 10% Bleed enhancement would be more effective due to Kekiks being vulnerable to that debuff. 10% (100% + 10%) = 11% chance to affect the enemy.

Useful knowledge

These facts increase your chance to successfully obtain alien-specific loot:

TBA

Drops

Currently, they do not drop anything.

Related events

None

Lore

The creature is very aggressive, most often hunts in small groups and is very voracious. During the fight, you should pay attention not only to their teeth but also to their paws. Although the paws do not look dangerous, they are similar in structure to the front abducting legs of a praying mantis with which the creature can immobilize even stronger animals.
Kekik has a remarkably hard tail. The black substance that comes out of it is used to protect eggs, but can also be used to harden other things, such as wood and even metal. Hoppers use this substance to enhance some of their body parts! The creature can detect clouds and Demons.

Leave a Reply