Welcome to our Blog!
What’s new in 1.27.0?
- Remarks – survivors now comment on the building they are entering!
- Laufer – new creature from Sinsecta!
- Chapter 21 – the story continues (no spoilers this time!)
- TapResearch – new survey provider for better coverage
- Bug fixes and improvements – as always!
Also, Merry Christmas and happy playing!
As we announced, we had the chance to take part in Huawei’s Innovation Contest. We promised great rewards for the community’s help if the game gets a Grand Prize. The contest ended last week, and we were sure about winning, but, sadly, the judges chose other games instead. Blackout Age got an Honorable Mention award. Although we didn’t receive the Grand Prize, we still want to thank you all for helping us becoming Top 3 in the community voting. Instead of 10,000 batteries, we will give away 1,500 batteries to players who helped us achieve this goal!
You can check the results HERE
Blackout Age Developer Team
What’s new in 1.26.1?
- Chapter 20 – discover the dark plan!
- Free batteries – watch rewarded videos to gain free batteries
- Admob – new ad provider for better coverage
- Daily tasks notification bubble
- Bug fixes and improvements
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank every player who gave us feedback regarding the First Hunting Season. We’ve got more feedback than we actually expected, but we’ve read all of them! Special thanks to the players who didn’t simply spam “10 out of 10” and gave us actual feedback. As we promised, we will be sending rewards out next week. Instead of one, we chose 2 feedback eligible for 50 batteries: Hawk and Youmi!
What’s new in 1.25.0?
- Huawei Contest – Vote for Blackout Age to have a chance of winning a $25 Amazon Giftcard! (If Blackout Age wins, 10,000 batteries will be distributed between the voters!)
- 1 New Chapter – Time to continue your journey!
- Daily deals warning – No accidental purchases from now on!
- VK Page – Blackout Age’s official VK (Russian) page is now live!
- Bug fixes and improvements – as always!
We’re announcing the end of the first Hunting Season. When we came up with the idea of the event itself, we didn’t know how we could make it work, so every player would have a chance to be rewarded for hunting different creatures. We decided to make it happen in a straightforward way: announcing here and on Discord when it’s actually happening, sending out the rewards, repeating it from week to week. We wanted to see how the community would react and collect feedback from these six weeks to make the Second Hunting Season much, much better. Still, we want to ask you for a favor. Please, complete the survey below to help us understand your feelings about the event better. So far, we only have our technical data and observations and would like to find out what you think.
Stay tuned for news regarding the Second Hunting Week, and thanks for participating in the first one!
Viatchers were the fifth creatures to get the honor of being hunted by the best survivors for a week, but the event has come to an end. They can finally take a breather.
The results of Week 5:
We’d like to introduce the 6th week of the Hunting Season! Kill the biggest creature and win great rewards!
What’s a Hunting Season?
Hunting Season is a new community event where survivors have to kill specific creatures for one week.
Who’s the winner, what are the rewards?
The 10 best hunters will be rewarded the following way:
|1st||500 batteries + a legendary Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun|
|2nd||300 batteries + an epic Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun|
|3rd||200 batteries + a rare Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun|
|4-10th||100 batteries + a common Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun|
Which creature do I have to hunt?
The sixth week, you’ll need to kill the biggest Armadon!
Where can I check my score?
You can check your current score by going to that specific alien’s weekly global leaderboard in the game. Go to the game menu -> Knowledge -> Armadon -> trophy in the top left corner -> set the board to “This week”
Alright, so when do I start?
The event already started yesterday (10/12) and it will last for a week (10/18)! Don’t miss out and flex those hunting skills of yours!